Wednesday 21 October 2015

Its almost here!

Yes, its that time of year again. The Manchester Science Festival 2015 starts tomorrow! A 10 day extravaganza of great science for your learning, watching and hands on pleasure. I am delighted to say I am doing 7 whole days this year as a volunteer. Tomorrow I will be at the University of Salford's Allerton Studio's on an installation called 'Your Colour Perception'. Please come along and say hello if you can :) There is something for everyone at venues all over Greater Manchester including of course our beloved MOSI. There is no better way to spend the half term and evenings have something for mums and dads too. Do visit the festival website to find out more. I hope I do see some of you.Enjoy!

 http://www.manchestersciencefestival.com/


Love Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx