Friday 23 October 2015

Day 1 of Manchester Science Festival 2015

Thursday 22nd October. It was a gentle start as a volunteer/STEM Ambassador for me as I was based at Salford University's Fredrick Road Campus. The event is called 'Your Colour Perception' and is an installation by an artist called Liz West. Most of our visitors were people who are interested in or work with colour and they only had good things to say about it. Got something out of it which was nice. I had a wander in a few times :) It is an emotional and psychological experience.  I will let the photo's speak for themselves then you can decide what you think.

Click on these photo's to embiggen :)
 Fellow volunteer Bob.





Over shoes were required before being allowed into the installation too as the carpet is part of it and must be kept unspoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx