Sunday 23 June 2013

how does a quantum computer work?

My YouTube subscription doesm mean I get emailed some amazing videos to watch. I never knew how a quantum computer worked until I was sent this video about it. I found it fascinating and am happy to say that I've learned something today. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did :)

http://youtu.be/g_IaVepNDT4

About my last post, voting has been closed and the lucky deep space travelers have been chosen. I wasn't lucky enough and my highest postion was in the 1100's. I would have felt excited and privileged to have gone.This is an opportunity which doesn't come along very often. To be honest I had this realistic view of not really making it into the top 200 but I can say I tried and it was alot of fun. Congratulations to Rachana who did make it. Well played and well deserved! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx