Sunday 10 March 2013

Please, please vote for me!

Way back in January I learned about something called The Lynx Space Academy from my friend Rachana. They want to take people into deep space and I feel this is an opportunity too good to miss. To be in with a chance you  need to be amongst the top 200 people. Rach joined and in no time at all she has rocketed (excuse the pun!) into the top 50. I don't know how she did it but I'm very pleased for her.Inspired and encouraged by her I joined myself. I still have a long way to go as you can see and my highest position so far has been 1166.  Please go and vote for me, I will be eternally garteful and be happy to return the favour some day. The link is here

https://www.lynxapollo.com/en_GB/106420/sarah-murray

You can vote more than once using different browsers and email combinations. I don't know how much voting time is left but please give a girl a helping hand. Thank you, so so much!

I wish you all a good week and I'll be back when the voting is over and decisions made. Good luck and well done Rach

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx