Friday 27 January 2012

TEDxSalford

As this is my first post of 2012 I first of all want to wish you all a very happy, healthy and productive new year xxx I am insanely excited about attending my first ever TED conference tomorrow! In case you are not aware of these wonderfully, inspiring and innovative events TED stands for Technology, Entertainment and Design. Check them out on Twitter and Facebook. Anyway I am so pleased to have the opportunity to be going to a TED conference, it is one local to me: TEDxSalford, starting at 10am though we are to be there from 9am and finishing at 8pm although it may continue abit longer. I will be back with all of the glorious details as I'm planning on taking notes of each talk. I just can't wait to have this experience and to discover the identity of the mystery NASA astronaut! Here is one of there Facebook pages.

http://www.facebook.com/events/280651658652649/

I hope to see some familair faces and chat to some interesting people xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx