Friday 21 October 2011

Manchester Science Festival 2011!

Well its that time of year again, and I am excited to resurrect my role as a STEM Ambassador at this years festival. It all begins tomorrow saturday 22nd October for 9 days until 30th October. I am even more excited as 2011 is the International Year of Chemistry so I anticipate that there will be an abundance of chemistry events at this festival :) Looking forward to being involved, seeing the STEM Management team and also working with old faces and new. It will be fab as ever. Here is this years festival programme:

http://www.manchestersciencefestival.com/

Personally I am involved in this from Monday onwards, but will no doubt visit MOSI over the weekend myself. Anyway, whenever, I hope to see you there. Lets have fun! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx