Saturday 28 September 2013

Coming soon...

Well the countdown is on to the Manchester Science Festival! Three nights ago I had my briefing at MOSI. They expected me to be late as I was going there straight from work, but it was over with quicker than I expected.I missed Marieke's talk but it was nice to see her and everone else again. I enjoyed the eveing and of course have a festival program. Naturally there are lots of awesome events and things to see once again. Fun for kids of all ages :) As a fan one thing I am excited about is the Dr Who event. I hope you can all get to see some of the festival. I am looking forward to it immensely and though interrupted by a trip to Amsterdam for a completely different kind of festival I will be there most afternoon and evenings. If you know me or even if you don't, please come see me and say hi. I also can't wait to see what colour t-shirts we have this year.

Love Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx