Monday 27 December 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a good one. It was a quiet affair for us this year remembering 2 people we've lost. As its my favourite season I made the best of it. As there was still a substantial amount of snow and the ground and it was everywhere I consider this a successful white xmas.  Back home now and looking forward to the new year and New Year's Eve when we will be seeing Queen WWRY musical. I can hardly wait for that. I just want to wish you all a happy healthy and prosperous 2011.  Thank you for reading. I hope you have some great plans for the day/evening and some great resolutions too. As 2011 is the International year of Chemistry I'm hoping it is going to be a good one for me professionally. Keeping me busy and hopefully presenting me with lots of great opportunities. Lots of love from Sarah xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the Good Work,

    Strikes me blogs in the classroom might hook a lot more students on to science

    LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr Payne. I think you may be right!

    ReplyDelete




I am grateful for any feedback and comments. Thanks for reading and don't be a stranger xxx